Monday, June 14, 2004

10.5 hours to seal-time

Ok, seeing as my new toy just arrived in the post, and batgimp asked for it, here is the creature in all its stupidly expensive pointlessness.
the yuppiejacket

I was going to take a picture of me wearing it, but I'll be putting it on first thing tomorrow, so I have to watch my radiation dose.

And yes, as far as I can tell in the dark, the A60 is da bomb. I was going to buy a noname 5meg for the same price (1.68 yuppiejackets), but then I got sense, read some reviews, and ordered this yoke from d'amazon. Only complaint so far is that the flash socket cover feels flimsy compared to the rest of the camera (which feels solid, like a camera), but that's still a lot less flimsy than everything about the cheap 4 and 5meggers.

Better go get some sleep before I start doing the "if I don't go to bed, tomorrow can't come" thing.